include 'relative_path.php'; include $relative_path.'inc_functions.php'; include $relative_path.'inc_databaseinfo.php'; require $relative_path.'includes/general_header.php'; ?>
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
1. We may collect the following information: a) your name, b) your company name c) contact information including email address and, in some instances, telephone number, d) demographic information specifically your country location, e) what type of printer you are, specifically 'newspaper', 'commercial', 'combination' (you print coldset and heatset) and 'dealer'. This information is used specifically to ensure we contact you about relevant matters.
2. We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through you completing the 'contact us' section on our website, corresponding with us by email, phone email or otherwise. Should you give us a business card, we will process the information on your business card.
2. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
1. We use this information specifically to provide a better, more bespoke service to you. For example:
2. Your country location. We use this if we have a product for sale that is traditionally popular in your region of the world, or indeed if we need to source some equipment which is popular in your region.
3. Your printer type. If you are a dedicated newspaper printer then you will have no interest to receive emails about a heatset press or a perfect binder. We use this information to ensure you receive offers that are of interest to you specifically. We encourage you to check your listing with us (using your subscription link at bottom of email) to check which 'type' we have allocated to you, and whether you would prefer to be in a different category.
4. Our Mailchimp software will tell us who has opened our emails, or clicked on links. We might use this information to make follow up enquiries with you.
5. In summary, we will contact you to offer you machinery that we feel will be specifically of interest to you depending on your country location and/or the type of printer you are. We might also contact you to enquire about machines that you might have for sale. We will not send out other unrelated promotional material. We provide a service to the printing industry, and we hope we can continue to serve you.
We have a legitimate interest in obtaining and using the information as set out above in being able to provide and improve the service and marketing that you receive from PT. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or changing your notification settings within your Account.
3. WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Nobody. The information we collect about you remains with us and us alone. We use Mailchimp email software which is password protected.
5. QUERIES ABOUT PRIVACY
If you have any complaints or queries relating to online privacy issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 7703578777. While PT accepts no liability, we will investigate all complaints.